- Anno di realizzazione: 2016
Moving floor extractors
Extraction system for all types of silo bunkers, with two or three alternating moving parts, driven by pistons.
- Dimensions: suitable for all silo bunkers;
- Movement generated by two alternate pistons with position switch
- Hydraulic system guarantees oil pressure level on pistons;
- Steel structure designed to deal with the loads to which the pistons are subjected
- Anchorage points set in concrete;
- No material backflow.
- Efficient extracting system;
- Low maintenance cost;
- Low energy consumption
- High standard of hydraulic equipment;
- Material unloaded on one side with possibility of installing a worm screw conveyor, a belt conveyor or a chain conveyor;
- Material stored in underground cement silos reduces need for outside space
- Extraction of bulk material at plants for biomass plants or dryer plants