Filtri a maniche
Modular system designed to separate air from solid pollutants. Consists of a hopper to collect pollutants, self-cleaning filtering section and a clean-air discharge system.
- Modular system designed according to airflow
- Galvanized steel structure (or painted steel on request);
- Thickness of iron sheet variable according to dust type
- Collect hopper with worm screw extractor.
- Adjustable support legs
- Inlet air goes directly into hopper or a plenum.
- Protects against risk of explosions and fire, in compliance with ATEX guidelines
- Anti-clogging system (on request)
- Ladder and railings allow safe access to top of filters for maintenance
- “Pulse Jet”: cleaning system using compressed air, with control panel.
- “Reverse flow”: cleaning system using additional fans
- “Shaking”: cleaning system using vibrating motors
- Sized according to customers’ needs
- Low maintenance costs
- High efficiency
- Usable with all dusts types
- Low energy consumption
- Filtering systems in woodworking industries, panel industries, mechanical industries, recycling plants, inert materials plants, foundries, glassware.