Creating green fuels is rarely simple, and end-users usually know very little about the complexity of their production. The wood pellet is a typical example. It is a product that begins life among wood scraps, which are reduced in size, dried, and extruded in cylinders of different sizes, depending on their intended use. We are part of a group of companies working together to produce specialized machinery used in the production of wood pellets.
- Development of turn-key plants
- Engineering according to customers’ needs
- Modification or enlargement of existing plants
- With our solution the customer needs only one point of reference
- High automation: low maintenance
- Customers producing large quantities of wood waste
- Customers that collect wood waste as a service and wish to transform it into a high value product